Best Offers by 12 pm Thursday February 8, 2024 (USP)
Are you looking for a home that blends the warmth and elegance of a bygone era with the convenience and luxury of modern living? A home that offers you space, style, and convenience? A home that is nestled between the vibrant city and the sparkling sea? Look no further than 43 Garfield Avenue, Kurralta Park, a rare gem that ticks all the boxes.
This exquisite sandstone bungalow, built in 1925, has been lovingly renovated and maintained to preserve its original character and appeal. It features:
* 3 bedrooms, with high ceilings and ornate fireplaces, including master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* 2 bathrooms, both with stylish fittings and fixtures
* Open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and large windows
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench space, and plenty of storage
* Covered pergola and paved patio for outdoor entertaining
* Carport with automatic roller door and fully fenced property for security and privacy
* Built in 1925 and renovated to preserve its original character and charm
The outdoor area is equally impressive, offering a low-maintenance oasis for relaxing and entertaining. You’ll love the lush front garden and the breath-taking view of the serene reserve across the road.
The location is unbeatable, with everything you need at your fingertips. You’ll be within walking distance to Kurralta Central Shopping Centre, where you’ll find a range of shops, cafes, and services. You’ll also be close to several parks, such as Weigall Oval Reserve, a beautiful green space with playgrounds, picnic areas, and sports facilities, the nearby West Torrens Dog park, which can be found following the walking and biking trail at the end of the street.
For the kids, you’ll have plenty of schooling options, such as Aspect Treetop School, a progressive and innovative school for students on the autism spectrum, St. John The Baptist Catholic School, a faith-based school with a Josephite tradition, and Richmond Primary School, known for its excellent programs, cultural diversity and up to date facilities. And when you want to explore the city or the beach, you’ll have easy access to public transport, major roads, and the airport.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of history in a prime location. Don’t let this chance slip away. Contact Wilson Rossi today to arrange a viewing or find out more. This type of property is in high demand and won’t last long on the market.
Rates and Fees:
- SA Water Access Charge - $98 per quarter
- City of West Torrens Council Rates - $297 per quarter
- Harcourts Community Plan Insurance - $110
- Revenue SA Emergency Services Levy - $141
For more information please contact Andrew Rossi on 0481 391 041 or email [email protected]
Wilson Rossi - Real Estate
RLA 320 080
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available